Friday, January 23, 2009

My Home Remedy for Cold

It's that time (cough, cough) of year; Cold and (ah-choo!) flu ...Rest. Drink plenty of fluids. Take cold medicine and pain relievers. You've heard the mantra. February marks the peak of cold and flu season, especially for kids. Is the OTC cold medicine safe for kids? Not so optimistic! In October 2007, FDA issued kids cough warning due to the reason that many over-the-counter cough and cold remedies can harm toddlers and preschoolers. Refer the following link for details.
http://www.nwcn.com/health/children/stories/NW_100107HEB_fda_cough_medicine_warning_kids_JM.129d6ff21.html

After read the article I did some homework and found out this unique Ultimate Aloe Juice. When my kids have sore throat, or cold symptom I immediately give them 2 ounces of Aloe juice once in the morning with empty stomach and once in the evening before they go to bed. Next morning they are fresh and ready to bounce even if they had a fever in the evening. This is the same for my husband and me when we have cold. It works very well. I am so glad that we do not use cold medicine at my home any more!

Most people know about the benefits of Aloe vera for use on the skin, but did you know that Aloe vera juice, when ingested, has a multitude of benefits of its own?
For years, Aloe vera has been used as "home remedy" to treat ailments associated with the natural digestive process. Aloe vera, when ingested in juice form, has shown to help maintain proper digestive function and has been recommended for a variety of digestive challenges.
Ultimate Aloe Vera juice is a rejuvenating tonic designed to be taken every day. And it uses only certified, whole leaf Aloe vera concentrate using a unique, patent-pending process.

No comments:

My Zimbio
KudoSurf Me!